TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 546,179 travelers just like you!

VoyageurDeMonde

Name: Viviana
Hometown: Louisville, Kentucky, USA
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, USA
Join Date: August 29, 2007
Contributions: VoyageurDeMonde has written about 9 places, shared 13 photos, left 38 comments.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Portuguese (first language), French (3 years in high school, 1 semester in college, enough to order a ham sandwich, ask where the bathroom is at or what time it is, I need to brush up!)
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
I traveled to Portugal August 2006. I was there for 3 fabulous weeks. My family was wonderful. They drove me all over central Portugal to see the sights. My family in Lisbon showed me around the city where I was born. I loved the trip. I had been there when I was 10 years old (25 years prior) and remembered a lot of the places I had seen then. I can’t wait to go again and see northern Portugal.
Profile
I love meeting people from around the world!!
iseefishes says:
Thanks for the bday wishes! You have a wonderful Christmas and New Years too!
Posted on: Dec 15, 2009
teagirl79 says:
HI Viviana!! its been a while since i've been on here too! i just thought to check it because my bday was this week and i got several email notifications....
anyway, hope you are well too! i will certainly let you know if we are ever on the orlando area, but definately do the same if you are in the birmingham area!
Posted on: Dec 11, 2009
Ferreira says:
Thanks Viviana!
Have a great 2009!!!
Posted on: Jan 01, 2009

VoyageurDeMonde's Travel Blogs

Austin, TX and San Antonio, TX 2007
Nov 13, 2007 – Nov 16, 2007
Went for a ministry conference and vacation.
Overview 0 words 7 0 0
Washington D.C. Trip June 2007
Overview 902 words 0 3 3

VoyageurDeMonde's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in San Antonio, Texas, USA
I was craving breakfast food at 12:30 p.m. and the concierge at the Marriott at Riverwalk told m…
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Austin, Texas, USA
The Har Gow (shrimp dumplings) were very good. Big and full of shrimp. I also had squid steame…
Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
I booked through Hotwire so I'm not sure how much I paid as it was part of a package with airfar…