Voyager Beach Resort Mombasa

Voyager Beach Resort Mombasa Rates and Deals

Voyager Beach Resort Mombasa Reviews

Queentar Queentar
The best of the best:-) Jan 31, 2012
Superb.From the Staff,the food and drinks,The view overlooking the beach,the breeze,The swimming pools but most of all,the people working there in general:-)I tried various foods,tried almost all the wine they had there and everything is WOW,expect for.......i noticed i was the youngest in the whole hotel meaning the place is full of older people which is somehow great:-)

I would recommend this to anyone,because its near the shopping centers,its in a quiet place and not too far from the night life(night clubs) in mombasa

I had the time of my life.....no regrets:-)
View from my room:-)
My bed in Voyanger:-)
Another view from my room:-)
Glynnes says:
A nice review, thanks for sharing.
Posted on: Feb 02, 2012
dave30560 dave30560
Just fantastic!! Jan 21, 2011
Beautiful location, gorgeous views, what makes this place is the staff they are so friendly and laid back. Stayed here for 2 weeks for my brothers wedding, also stayed at East Tsavo and Masai Mara highly recommend. The beach boys are annoying at first but you get used to them and we used them for one tour, they are above board! We tried the night life and it is good fun. Watch out for the local girls they like the white boys. Stay here it is perfect...
ccjbeachbum says:
nice review
Posted on: Jan 31, 2012
montecarlostar says:
I see you started with the reviewin', that's great! Keep up the good work!
Posted on: Jan 21, 2011
Carls86 Carls86
lOVELY HOTEL ON BEACH FRONT, BEAUTIFUL VIEWS! May 17, 2011
All in all a fantastic place to stay! Staff are friendly and welcoming, nothing is too much trouble. I would also throughly recommend the govenours camp safari, it was an amazing once in a lifetime experience, something I will remember forever!
bigmac993 bigmac993
Luxury at the beach! Oct 04, 2008
The Voyager Beach Resort is located on Nyali beach just north of Mombasa Town. The contact address is P.O. Box 34117 8210Mombasa, Kenya. This resort is the premier resort in this area and has all inclusive rates. The beach is on the Indian Ocean and the sand is very white and the ocean is very blue, it is a very pretty place.

We spent a lot of time at the beach bar overlooking the beach by the pool. It starts out very pretty but gets blurry after you sit there for a few hours drinking cold Tusker beer, the local beer which is very good. All the members of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Although English is one of the countries official languages, many of the staff speak Kiswahili as their first language. But don’t worry if they don’t understand you, they will find a staff member with good English understanding.

There is an abundance of water sports, diving, snorkeling, and lots of sea life including a whale shark that was spotted while we were there. There are also plenty of things to do on land also as Tsavo National Park is only an hour or so away. Check out my blog on Tsavo.

Along with the excellent rating I give this resort is a high price around $400 per night all inclusive. I feel that even at that price, we still received good value. I highly recommend this resort to anyone.
The beach in front of the Resort
One of the original resort buildin…

Voyager Beach Resort Amenities