Voyage Home (Melaka)

Check Malacca Hotel Deals

Voyage Home (Melaka) Malacca Reviews

adrianaaaron adrianaa…
Voyage Guest House Malacca Oct 03, 2015
If I were to compare this guesthouse to the others I've been to in Malacca, this is one I would come back to for the second time. I had a pleasant one night stay here.

The room I got is pretty good. It's not small at all - plenty of space provided - I can literally run around the room. It's the room at the top floor. For something that costs RM45, that's acceptable - at least for my budget. There were two beds of different sizes - one queen and one single. Both of the beds are comfortable. Each bed comes with a mosquito net. The view from my room is also pretty nice. Guests can choose to use the room's fan or air-conditioner. An additional RM20 is charged for the air-conditioner.

The guesthouse also provides other facilities like water heaters, a snooker table, washing machines, a television set, chairs, FREE bicycles and many more. There's Wi-Fi too, although doesn't have satisfactory signal but bearable.

Overall, I like the place. Its only downside is its bathrooms. They are so small and stinky. The locks were also spoiled the last time I was there. I hope the management will get them fixed soon.
Mosquito net in the room
Single bed & a small table
Mickey mouse curtain lol