Vosges Haute Chocolates

10000 West O'Hare Chicago IL. 60666, Chicago, IL, USA

Vosges Haute Chocolates Chicago Reviews

Flygerl Flygerl
Organic chocolates in the airport. Jun 19, 2011
The Vosges Chocolates has a very different taste from Hershey's or any other chocalate I have eaten. Intrigue was introduced when I noticed they have a chocolate bar with bacon. I love bacon. I love chocolate. Of course put them together. In the airport I paid eight dollars for each bar but as a person who loves chocolate I decided to risk it. Initially I wanted to keep it simple to test whether I preferred the flavor of the chocolate. The organic Dominican Milk Chocolate bar was salty and definitely less sweet than a Hershey's bar. There are many palates that would prefer this cocoa because there is a reason this company is in business but I am not one of those persons. The second bar was the Barcelona Bar. This bar contained hickory smoked almonds sea salt and deep milk chocolate with forty-five percent cocoa. I barely made it through the first bite. It is too briny for my taste buds even more than the previous bar. I gave the bars to my co-worker, sadly I did not get any feedback from her but I really do hope she enjoyed the bars.Admirably the Vosges brand is committed to naturally grown cocoa and supporting indigenous cultures for the ingredients they use in their products. I am not sure if I am willing to experiment at eight dollars a bar to discover one that I like.

Check Chicago Hotel Deals