Volare Italian Restaurant

Chicago, Illinois

Volare Italian Restaurant Chicago Reviews

tmagnani tmagnani
Great Italian food, although pretty noisy Sep 17, 2008
Volare is really good as far as Italian food goes. I ordered the Osso Bucco, which was tender and very flavorful. The bread was fresh and delicious (and they definitely give you plenty of it). The seafood salad was extremely tasty if you like squid/octopus/etc. We took our project team out for a nice meal and were definitely not disappointed. The restaurant was packed on a Tuesday night, and I've never seen this place without a line outside. A little too cozy inside, where they have crammed tables everywhere, making it hard to get in or out of your seat. Overall, good experience.
Jess Jess
Sep 10, 2006
Ok, I visit Chicago on a regular basis and this is one of my favorite places to eat. It is a tiny place, but is big on atmosphere. Every time I have been there the line to get in has been crazy - the place is always packed, so make reservations! The tables are packed into the dining room so tightly it is hard to get in and out of your seat. So you just have to relax, sit back, have a glass of chianti and enjoy life (not to mention the amazing italian food). Being just a block or two off of the miracle mile, the location is perfect as well.

Check Chicago Hotel Deals