Vitale's Bakery

www.vitalesbakery.net - (314) 664-6665

Vitale's Bakery Saint Louis Reviews

sweetsummerdaiz sweetsum…
Superb Italian Sweets Sep 08, 2009
While walking through The Hill, which is the Italian neighborhood of St. Louis I happened upon Vitale's Bakery. As long as I was there I decided to go in and see what there was to see.

The delightful aroma of their bakery greets you as you enter. The display cases showcasing the varieties of fresh biscottis, cookies, and breads, I simply couldn't pass on this chance to pick up a few fresh items to take to my room for breakfast for the next couple of days.

I selected two of each chocolate fudge and an almond biscotti, a marble cookie, and a couple of others.

If you need sugar free sweets this bakery also offers an entire case just for you with at least a dozen kinds to choose from.

It was also impossible to resist getting a piece of tiramisu as they had forks ready to go for those like me with the impulse to eat immediately. The tiramisu was incredible~~~ I wish I had more.

What a delightful bakery that honored a family tradition of bakers --- well worth the $8.00 I spent on goodies. Stop here and treat yourself when you are in this neighborhood - they make the things dreams are made of.
sweetsummerdaiz says:
The art of pastry is exactly that....art. Not everyone is good at it, so my hat is off to you son.
Posted on: Sep 28, 2009
sylviandavid says:
I love this... our son in law is a pastry chef and we always look for bakeries... :) sylvia
Posted on: Sep 28, 2009