Vista Hill Hotel

Check Kusadasi Hotel Deals

Vista Hill Hotel Kusadasi Reviews

EmEm EmEm
Hotel Vista Hill Apr 04, 2015
In Kusadasi I stayed in Hotel Vista Hill. I had all inclusive arrangement and got an armbond to carry all the time during my stay. My room was closer to the beach, under the restaurant. It was also close to a sauna, massage center and gym, lead by a nice French lady. There are also an indoor pool and three pools behind the hotelbuilding. The room was spacious and cozy, but I could not keep the balcony door opened by the night due to attack of mosquitos, so had to use air-condition.

The beach is private, partly concrete with sunbeds and parasols on it and partly pebble, very short! There is a quay that closes it from right side and also used as an extension of the beach. From the beach there are steps and an elevator to the terrace up where we had drinks and snacks all the time. On the higher level and beside the pools there is also a drinkbar. In the hotel lobby there is another bar inside and outside of the building, where I liked best to sit in the evening. There is also a souvenir shop and a money exchange office. The menu in the restaurant was wide and outside they prepared grilled food. On Friday we had the Turkish Night, a special evening at the restaurant with a dance show after it. It was something like a festival, very beautiful and unforgettable.

The hotel was on the main road, with other hotels in the neighbour, and it was dangerous to walk in the night along it, all the time taking care of the cars passing by. When I wanted to go to the town, I had to take a dolmus in front of the hotel.

I tried to walk by beach from my hotel across another to explore the area, but the guard from another hotel sent me back. I found it very strange due to different culture at the beach in my country. By day I went by the road on the side opposite from the town, and found a very nice beach called Uzun Plaji( the Long Beach). I heard it was public, but actually it was not. It was occupied with sunbeds for Turks who had their summerhouses behind it and I was not allowed to use it.

Here is a warning that can be applied to every hotel with a pool. A man who was lying on the sunbed by the pool, saw a girl drowning and jumped to save her. He slipped, hit the back of his head and fell in coma. His wife started to panic and lost her conciousness too, so there were three patients to rescue in the same time. The most important thing was that the ambulance came in very short time from the town, rescued the man in coma, and took him for supervision to the hospital.
FK27 says:
Congrats on being featured!
Posted on: Jun 18, 2015
rsvpme says:
Congratulations on making feature.....
Posted on: Jun 18, 2015
EmEm says:
Not necessarily, just do not run! These things happen!
Posted on: Jun 16, 2015