Vista Al Mayon Pensionne

F. Aquende Drive, Legazpi City, Philippines
Vista Al Mayon Pensionne  - a final pose before getting into bed.
Vista Al Mayon Pensionne  - a very clean hallway
Vista Al Mayon Pensionne  - a very clean hallway
Vista Al Mayon Pensionne  - fascinated with the divan and a cool round native display hanging on the wall.

Check Legazpi City Hotel Deals

Vista Al Mayon Pensionne Legazpi City Reviews

rheagirl rheagirl
The Cleanest Pension House I Have Been To Sep 25, 2010
On my re-visit to Legaspi last Feb 2010, I have arranged our overnight accommodation at Vista Al Mayon Pensionne. Reserved for a Deluxe Four-Bed room at P2,100 a night with ensuite. The room is airconditioned, spotless, spacious, comes with cabled TV, and nice illumination. Clean and fresh linens with towels are also provided. Our room is at the end of the hallway so I don't remember being bothered by any noise.

One of its facilities is a swimming pool, which we were not able to use since we had limitted time and will also be a venue for a wedding reception when we checked in.

The van that took us from Sorsogon (after the Butanding encounter) dropped us in front of this pension house which indeed make the location very accessible to public transportation. Although, tricycle would probably your best option to get to the town and to the airport in less than 10 minutes at a very reasonable fare.

A well deserved place to recommend for a comfortable stay in Legazpi. More pictures on below link.

fascinated with the divan and a co…
a final pose before getting into b…
a very clean hallway
rheagirl says:
As for how I understand, pension houses do usually runs by a family and caters more to budget travellers who only need basic accommodations. Unlike hotels which one would expect more provisions for local or foreign business travellers who require more than the basic ammenities. I hope it sounds discerning.. hehe..
Posted on: Sep 25, 2010
Jamal1280 says:
What is a pension house?
Posted on: Sep 25, 2010