Visa for China

3210 Settlers Way Blvd, Denver, CO, USA - 1-888-778-6182

Visa for China Denver Reviews

cotterb cotterb
Jun 24, 2007
After some research I found that a visa is generally required when traveling to China. There are exceptions. Hong Kong and Taiwan do not require visas for short visits. Be sure to check.

China offers several different visas depending on your purpose for visiting them. For tourists they have several different tourism visits depending on the number of times you will be entering the country. A single entry, double entry, and multiple entry visa. More entries = the more expensive

To get a visa is pretty easy. You must complete an application, submit a passport style photo, and pay the fee. All of this can be accomplished at your local Chinese Embassy.

What? You don't have a local embassy in your city? Hummm....

Fortunately there are several companies who will take care of the process for you. You mail them your completed application with passport photo, fees (including their service fee of course), and your passport. They take care of the work and mail it back.

Since I needed a double entry visa I paid about $125 total for the visa. $75 for the visa, $19 for the agent fee, then another $30 in shipping.

The company I used was BCV Visa and Passport Services in Texas. They were great. I received confirmation emails and updates throughout the process and it only took a week. I mailed my information to them on Monday and by the following Monday it was at the FedEx office awaiting delivery back to me.

Shipping your passport is a bit scary but using FedEx or tracked USPS mail makes it better and is worth the cost.
Ruby2649 says:
Sounds like getting a visa isn't as complacaded as it was,in the fifty's.YES I am one of the older folks.
Have a great time RUBY (GRANMOM)
Posted on: Oct 19, 2007