Virginia Beach Hotels

Browse 6 Virginia Beach, Virginia hotel reviews for 100 Virginia Beach hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Salem Hotels14.8 km
Norfolk Hotels27.3 km
Portsmouth Hotels28.6 km
Hampton Hotels38.1 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Virginia Beach Hotels and Deals

#1 of 100 hotels in Virginia Beach
kingoftheicedragons says: "This is the first and only time that we have stayed "on the beach." Normally, we..."
#2 of 100 hotels in Virginia Beach
IrishLass85 says: "My family and I stay here every June. The hotel has great service and the rooms..."
$121
#3 of 100 hotels in Virginia Beach
cottonfoam says: "I booked us for four nights in this hotel, and we felt at home. I wish the ho..."
#4 of 100 hotels in Virginia Beach
cottonfoam says: "If not for the strong smoke odor, it could have been a perfect lodging for my te..."
#5 of 100 hotels in Virginia Beach
Chokk says: "I had no prior knowledge to anything in the Virginia Beach area so when I checke..."
#6 of 100 hotels in Virginia Beach
marksreynolds says: "We stayed here for two nights, and wish we would have looked at other options. O..."
$84
#7 of 100 hotels in Virginia Beach
-Complimentary Continental Breakfast -Complimentary High Speed Internet -Conveniently located 1/2 Block from the Beach/Boardwalk...
$35
#8 of 100 hotels in Virginia Beach
This Hotel is situated half a block from beach. All suites are two room suites with kitchenette. Living room with one double bed...
$41
#9 of 100 hotels in Virginia Beach
Located on the Beach and Boardwalk. Complimentary Continental Breakfast. Complimentary High Speed Internet. Outdoor Pool -Season...
$42
#10 of 100 hotels in Virginia Beach
Enjoy beautiful sunshine, salty sea air and value at Days Inn Virginia Beach at the Beach hotel. Located directly across from th...
$45