Virgin Atlantic Airways

Virgin Atlantic Airways London Reviews

sunfirejamie04 sunfirej…
Virgin Atlantic Sep 11, 2012
Very nice airline.

I have flown it from D.C. to London and back, quite a few times. The staff are courteous.

The aircraft is luxurious and so are the amenities. A pleasant airline to fly on. One of the first airlines I have flown on to offer a personal television.

I would highly recommend it if you're flying to and from the U.K.!
hayley499 hayley499
expected better Mar 06, 2011
I paid a lot to fly to vegas with virgin how ever flight delayed staff were rude and not helpfull.

on board entertainment didnt work told staff who didnt seem to care. Was asleep on a nite flight i got woken up by crew asking me to put my chair up as person behind was eating.all in all i was not impressed i could of flown with other airlines for half the price id think twice befor booking virgin.
1morespicy 1morespi…
When did it all go so wrong? Dec 20, 2009
I've flown Virgin on quite a large number of occasions since 2001. They were always the best airline to fly to the US and my early experiences were nothing but positive. However, the last couple of years they seemed to have gone seriously down hill. The worst was coming back from Las Vegas in October this year. The crew seem to have a real attitude problem and they are all doing us a favour by letting us sit on their plane. My traveling companion was snapped at and almost accused of stealing one of their DVD players. On over night flights all the crew seem to disappear and we were only offered refreshments once on a nine hour flight.

I flew with them again in Dec this year purely to use my airmiles and it was just as bad. Crew more interested in talking to each other about the weekend than paying attention to customers. The aircraft are starting to look very old and even Upper Class looks a bit on the grotty side.

I've looked at other peoples reviews on Skytrax and it seems that everyone is having the same experience. Very bad service.
fearlessflyer82 says:
I'm actually impressed with United Airlines lately. They seem to have turned a corner in the quality of their product. Give them a chance sometime I know they serve Heathrow.
Posted on: Dec 20, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Virgin Atlantic Airways

British Airways versus Virgin Atlantic: My view!
If I have a choice, I will always choose British Airways over any other carrier - especially if I am flying long haul.As I write this posting, I am on a BA flight from London Heathrow to Tokyo Narita…London Heathrow Terminal 3. To see my photos, a video and commentary of the stunning Virgin Atlantic Heathrow lounge: click here. Virgin also were the first to introduce the "herringbone…

Check London Hotel Deals