Vip's Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Great food Feb 15, 2010
Vip’s is a very nice restaurant in many cities in Mexico, with an “IHOP” kind of ambient. Their coffee is excellent and so are most food options. The food is always very well cooked and decorated with delicacy. Breakfast or dinner, they always have tasty choices for you. I love their Enchiladas Suizas, I think that’s my favorite of their specialities. If you go, make sure you try some of their Mexican food. All of it is great, from chilaquiles to chiles en nogada.

This restaurant is a very good choice, specially for business dinners.
montecarlostar says:
I am glad you enjoy them! The dish is really unique and delicious. I must try those you mentioned in Cuernavaca! :D
sarahsan says:
Thanks for the info! I have eaten Chiles en Nogada many times when I lived in Mexico. My favorite place to eat it is Los Colorines in Cuernavaca. They serve it all the year!
montecarlostar says:
Chiles en Nogada are also my favorite mexican dish! It's the best mexican cuisine ever and it was created as a celebration for our independence in 1821. The dish is seasonal and usually available only around September. You must try it if you have the chance!