Vintage Hostel Paris

Check Paris Hotel Deals

Vintage Hostel Paris Reviews

vivian_m vivian_m
You get what you pay Feb 08, 2012
What I liked about Vintage Hostel is that is well located,the subway is just a pair of blocks away, you can actually see Sacré Cour from your room cuz is just a couple of blocks away from de hostel, and also de RER fast train that takes you to the airport is really close.

They offer breakfast included (a symbolic breackfast of course) and they have free internet access, elevators work properly, and the beds where good, anyway de clanliness could've been better.

In my expierence not all staff members where kind and helpfull.

I would say that is a random place to stay.
pathosfenix pathosfe…
Adequate Hostel Jun 05, 2011
30 Euros per pax per night.

Arriving in Paris and taking the train to Paris Du Nord, I found making my way to Vintage Hostel fool proof. Paris being Paris, the hostel prices were rather elevated compared to the rest of Europe, but it was completely understandable and the rates for Vintage Hostel was already decent amongst the others I had checked out.

Vintage Hostel is basically a hotel converted into a backpackers’ location. The reception and breakfast area was spacious and with free Wi-fi, it was frequently packed with people surfing the web, given that the internet passwords were despite being free, required collection of receipt with a password that would allow 1hr usage of the net.

The room were small and the beds cramped together with little space left for much mobility. The breakfast was good though and I must say that Vintage Hostel proves value for money for Paris for sure.
dannyrock4 dannyroc…
Not very good hostel Aug 06, 2011
I think this hostel is over-rated, I read the reviews on and most of the reviews were ok, so I thought I would give it a go. The staff were not particularly friendly, the rooms where very small, there was mould in the bathroom and by the shower, the plug hole was blocked and if you wasn't down for breakfast at 7 30am you would struggle to find anything clean to eat your croissant on. It’s not the worst hostel I’ve stayed in, but its close. I was there for 2 nights. Overall rating 3/10, I wouldn’t stay there again and wouldn’t recommend it, I have to say I was pretty happy to leave! Happy to leave this hostel, but not Paris, Pairs is a true gem of Europe, a must visit city for anyone travelling around Europe.
vmv3687 vmv3687
Hostel Vintage in Parigi Apr 22, 2011
This was a wonderful place to stay. There was a open lobby were the breakfasts was served. The computer availability was also good. It is 5 minutes from the main train statione. I stayed with an all girl room. There was 4 girls total. If I return to Parigi I will return to this hostel!

Here is the website: