Vino E Pasta

3603 West Gandy Boulevard, Tampa, FL, USA
(813) 902-8466
Vino E Pasta - The outside (also not the best shot...)
Vino E Pasta - Husbands plate (looks weard, tastes amazing he says)
Vino E Pasta - Pasta (for the babygirl)
Vino E Pasta - They even made the paper

Vino E Pasta Tampa Reviews

Suusj Suusj
Bella e pasta May 21, 2016
So, as you may have read in my blog, we stumbled upon this restaurant by the fact that the other option was non excistent and this one sounded fun.

We parked and I thought that we had made the worst decsion of our entire vacation. The place on the outside looks like some small sort of cheap fastfood place. I almost told my husband to turn around and just get some fastfood at MikcyD. My husband is a little bit braver then me and he also wanted some decent food after our first days. We stepped in and it is like you just enter a whole other world. A small place it is indeed but inside it feels a lot more luxurious then the outside would ever give it credit for.

I ordered a pasta, vegeterian option (I even believe it was vegan so yeah for that). My husband got a really lovely meal with pasta, chicken and some veggies. He really liked it a lot (it would be one of the best meals of his vacation) though the picture does not do it justice.

Or daughter was a little bit tired and the staff helped us out with some crayons and paper. She loved that! Service overall was fast, friendly and on point. When I had a bit off trouble deciding wat to get they helped me out. And they did not charge us for the meal we got for our daughter.

Overall it was a lovely ending to a lovely day. Would go back in a heartbeat :).
Pasta (for the babygirl)
Husbands plate (looks weard, taste…
They even made the paper
The outside (also not the best sho…

Check Tampa Hotel Deals