Vinino Bistro

Vinino Bistro - tasty bruschetta

Vinino Bistro Kansas City Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
A southern European wine bar and bistro - Vinino Bistro Jun 20, 2008
Their slogan is: “Old world charm meets new world cuisine in a comfortable, relaxed and artistic atmosphere.” And they are right. Vinino is an upscale restaurant and lounge with a comfortable bistro type.

I went there during the TB Meet Up in KC. We were a large group of people, so it didn’t surprise me if the food didn’t come quickly. The place was packed, which is always a good sign.

They have a nice wine list and the food is mostly Mediterranean. I can’t say much about the food since I just had a Bruschetta, which was very tasty by the way. But some friends got calzones and pizzas, which looked pretty good. The atmosphere is really lovely. I liked a lot the art on the walls and also their lights. They were hanging in antique wooden frames. The high ceilings gave the place a unique environment. Classy, but at same time cozy. But the art can not only be seen, there were also musicians who played very nice and made things better.

I would say, this is a good place to hang out. It was a bit hard to talk over the music (but that happens everywhere) and drinks weren’t cheap; but I would go back again. And after dinner, you can explore the Power & Light District.
having our dinner