Vineria San Telmo

Paseo Catalina de Ribera 4, Sevilla, Spain

Vineria San Telmo Sevilla Reviews

PleaseDontBePsycho PleaseDo…
Heaven on Earth. Aug 22, 2010
If you are in Seville, then you MUST go to Vineria San Telmo. I come from stock that does not like to go to the same place twice in an effort to try new things. We went back to this place for lunch the following day because we liked it so much. It was one of those moments in my life where everything in the background faded to black and it was just me and the food.

The offerings are quite diverse - a smattering of different types of jamon (ham), foie gras, sea food, fish, and cheese. Of particular recollection was a seared scallop dish with squid ink pasta, as well as a seared tuna with a garlic/panko garnish. My brother, who is more of a beef guy than a pork guy, was downing dishes of jamon like it was going out of style.

Needless to say, there is a great wine list.

Service is friendly, warm, and attentive.

I'd recommend making reservations in advance. It would really be a shame to miss out on this place.
fruedi fruedi
Wonderful Break Aug 07, 2010
Recommended by my Lonely Planet guide and ready to go there and see if it comment was true... Well.. Of course it was!! Perfect..

We went there for lunch and had it inside (you can imagine Sevilla in summertime), but also has tables outside for dinners..

Very comfortable place with nice waiters!

Ah! You want to know about the food and wine?? ....Go there and try it yourself.. :) I loved it....
Phrase on the seeling