Vinayak Guesthouse

4, Jaipur, India
+91 141 324 9963
Vinayak Guesthouse  - The indian game that Raman provided us :)
Vinayak Guesthouse  - The indian game that Raman provided us :)
Vinayak Guesthouse  - ME in my room

Check Jaipur Hotel Deals

Vinayak Guesthouse Jaipur Reviews

joseph98 joseph98
Top-notch family run guesthouse Apr 02, 2015
As noted by a guest who had written on the ‘message wall’ of the Wi-Fi Lounge-cum-common room, Vinayak Guest House is ideally situated ‘far from the maddening crowds’ of Jaipur’s hectic centre, but not so far as to be completely cut off from the action. Also, the train station is a mere five minute walk away, a big plus for anyone who’s on the move.

But it’s more than the location that makes this a winner. There’s the hot showers, the tastefully decorated rooms, the shaded courtyard, the languid rooftop – where the reasonably priced and very tasty breakfast and dinner are served – and, best of all, the very welcoming family who run the place. They really go out of their way to ensure you have everything you need, and are a real fount of local knowledge, imparting advice on everything from what to see to how to avoid scams. An excellent place to stay in Jaipur.
joseph98 says:
Absolutely is gents! We're talking a few quid a night to stay in...
Bluenose says:
India is getting so expensive to stay in a hotel, I must consider guesthouses on my next visit. This one looks good.
vances says:
This seems the place to stay in Jaipur!
Vipin Vipin
Very good, book in advance! Mar 06, 2011
In terms of value, location and quality, this is a pretty good place to stay. I paid 300-400R per room per night, and I recommend you book in advance to reserve your place there. Quite a few foreign backpackers are there, and they must book the rooms up early after reading about it in one of the guide books.

The bed and bathroom/toilet were decent enough and clean. Nice, hot water which was very welcomed. It's the small touches that are nice too - the staff are polite and genuinely seem to want to chat with you, and the free cup of tea in the morning is very nice (most places would charge).

I did like this place and would recommend it.
Cheking-In Cheking-…
Vinayak Guest House Sep 15, 2011
The Vinayak Guest House accommodation is managed by a typical Indian family. Raman is who is usually at the front desk and believe me he is a great guy!! He's fun, concerned with the well-being of his guests and help you in anything you may need. "My house is your house!" is his main quote :)

On my last day in Jaipur, me and my friends had a train to Jodhpur at midnight, as we had to check out the morning of that day, we had no place to put our backpacks. Raman provided us a room to keep them while we were walking around town and when we returned to the guest house,he provided us a room to rest a little and gave us a traditional Indian game so we can burn time :) I am very grateful by this gesture!

The rest of the family is also friendly and helpful. The guest house offers a menu of meals that are made by the Rmans'mother, these can either be served in the room as the rooftop. They are cheap and delicious but you have to be careful with the spicy :))

The rooms are spacious and very cozy with a typical decoration of Rajasthan. My particular room had a TV, private bathroom with hot water and cooled air. We had access to the internet and when we arrived Raman provided us a map of the city and gave us advice on what and how to see.

If I were to return to Jaipur I would definitely stay in this guest house and strongly recommend it to all travelers wishing to spend a good time in the capital of Rajasthan.
ME in my room
Me and Raman
The indian game that Raman provide…
Cheking-In says:
Yeah, I did :) It was really cool! It was the first time that I saw this game, but in Havelock Island I saw the locals playing it on the street :)
Posted on: Sep 19, 2011