Vilnius Old Town Hostel

Vilnius Old Town Hostel Rates and Deals

Vilnius Old Town Hostel Reviews

Marius1981 Marius19…
Vilnius Old Town Hostel Sep 26, 2009
Cosy little hostel, just near the old town gates.

The whole place is on two levels – street level where the reception and dorms are and underground where the bathrooms and the kitchen/common room are.

The dorms are alright, the rooms are not that big but overall everything was alright. The girls from the reception tried their best. Not a party place thou and they don’t organize events but they’ll give you recommendations and what to do and where to go.
directions
Shaon Shaon
Vilnius Old Town Hostel Jun 27, 2009
Vilnius Old Town Hostel is situated near the trainstation and the bus station which is convinient. And of corse it is near the Old Town.

The kitchen is really good and big. Beds could be better but if you are staying just couple nights it don´t bother you. I was there at the summer, and it was so hot in the room that it was diffucult to fall a sleep. There is a bit lacking in the safety, I just walked in and there was nobody at the reception and nobody didn´t ask who I was or anything. I don´t know if it was just that time or continuing thing. But it was really nice hostel and very clean and I would stay there again if I ever go there again.
kozya27 kozya27
good place: cheap, central, friendly Feb 11, 2009
A good place just nearby the old town. The greatest girls who work there, very helpful and cheerful!

Related Travel Blogs About Vilnius Old Town Hostel

Hills and Failures at Football
Friday early evening and we arrive in Vilnius. First impressions of Vilnius based on the coach station and surrounding area left a suspiciousness in my head equal to the time I was on my way to the C…Vilnius is our favourite of the Baltic countries' capitals. The next day we had a quiet one, strolled around the Old Town and chilled in the hostel
see yous in Vilnius
  I left early in the morning for Lithuania using the usual now EuroLines. Nothing noticeable happened during the trip and I arrived in Vilnius and checked in the Old Vilnius Hostel, a small an…Vilnius Hostel, a small and cosy place yards away from the main old town city gates. There is a super…

Check Vilnius Old Town Hostel Rates and Deals