Villella's Bada Bing

128 1st Street , Bemidji, MN, USA

Villella's Bada Bing Bemidji Reviews

bgz0690 bgz0690
bada bing in Bemidji Jul 06, 2009
Bada bing is not a bar or restaurant that you want to go to. I've had similar incidents as to what carissa had. The bouncers at the door will select people that they want to come in. I used to go there a lot, and we had fun. After they fired a manager it went down hill! The bouncers started selecting who they wanted to come in, had a sign outside the bar that had “Maliks private party”.... My friends and I went there a couple times and 1 time we were told that there was a private party going on and to come back next week. We’ll we went back the next week and the sign was still up there, half of our party wasn’t with us so there were 4 girls with us, we went up to the doors anyway to see if they just didn’t take the sign down, when my friend asked the bouncer if we could get in the bouncer said yes. We went in, about 20 mins later the rest of our party was trying to get in and the same bouncer turned our friends away telling them that there was a “private party.” My friends that did not make it in called us and told us that they weren’t letting them in. We asked the bouncer why they let us in if it was a private party, the bouncer replied “don’t ask questions, you got in.” That’s not the way to run a business. So We got the word out to tell everyone not to go there!!!!!!!!

Until they clean up there act or get new owners that bar will be the spot to be at again..

Maybe the owners don’t know that this is going on and why his business is suffering.

I know it is, that place used to be packed, now when we drive by there are just a few bar flies in there. There service sucks!
minnesotagurl says:
well that manager is no longer there, the bar is open to everyone, and is under new management. as i said in my review, the improvemts are substantial. it is a great place to go, and i hope people start comming in and filling it with good memories again. try it out and see for yourself, i can gaurentee you wont have the same unpleasent expierience. you will leave with a happy drunken smile :)
Posted on: Dec 16, 2009
pinchora says:
wow... now I feel bad... I wrote a positive experience and now the ones after mine are negative. I wonder if it's because I went during lunch?
Posted on: Jul 06, 2009
pinchora pinchora
cheap decent food Aug 04, 2008
Alyssa and I drove up to Union Square Plaza to go get some food in a restaurant she remembered going to a couple years ago... only it wasn't there it was replaced by a school and down the row from it a cute place called Bada Bings...and with a name like that why wouldn't you want to go there.

We walked in and were immediately asked if we wanted to sit at the bar or a table... we opted for the bar so we could watch on ESPN to see what was going on with Brett Favre and what he was going to do with his career in Football.

The restaurant was very open, it had a sun porch for dining, along with a large bar and a couple of booths that looked to be on the out skirts of a dance floor. The waitress told us the establishment has only been there for 3 months and the place Alyssa was thinking about has been out of business for 3 years or so... so right after she was there last.

The staff was very friendly and the menu selection was pretty decent... they had alot of choices in the sandwich and wrap department.

I decided on a buffalo chicken wrap (actually with the help of the waitress) and when it came out I was confused as this was the first buffalo chicken wrap I have ever had that hadn't had ranch or blue cheese dressing on it. I was going to ask for some but I decided I should try this out as It's probably alot better for me. Alyssa let me try some of her potato chips from her fish and chips and they were really good. They tastes to be home made....
alyssa_ob says:
Wow, when did you write this? I guess I better add mine!
Posted on: Oct 09, 2008