Villaggio

Check Warrington Hotel Deals

Villaggio Warrington Reviews

miss49707 miss49707
“Enjoyable, friendly and cozy Jul 09, 2010
When we booked this room the website claimed 19 newly refurbished rooms......not sure about that or we got one that hadnt been refurbished. Looked like water damage on the bathroom window as the wood was warped and the paint peeling. The paint in the room was smudged, there was water stains on the ceiling and a few stains on the carpet. Basicaly you could describe the room as "worn" I only mention this so others wont walk in thinking they will have a 5 star modern room. The only real demand I have is that the room is clean and it was, it was very clean and cozy and I was not afraid to walk around barefoot. I developed a case of the giggles when we got lost trying to find our room, you may want to put down bread crumbs since its a funny maze of hallways steps and doors. I would suggest you ask for a room in the back though. We were in the front and it was a bit noisy from the traffic. The staff was fantastic friendly and extreamly helpfull. Everyone always had a smile and a hello when they saw us. Our second morning there one of the workers even walked me down the street to point out a news agent. The food in the hotel restaurant is so wonderfull we ate there both nights, make sure you try the pizza! I would stay at the Villaggio any time and if I couldnt stay there I would at least make sure to have a meal there.

Villaggio Overview

With its central location, Villaggio Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Warrington. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. In-room facilities include non smoking rooms, ironing board, television, shower, separate shower and tub. The basic amenities provided at this Warrington accommodation comprise 24hr room service, shops, executive floor, bar/pub, meeting facilities, restaurant, room service, business center. For guests to unwind, the hotel offers a variety of facilities and services including garden. Along with its convenient location in Warrington, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. Along with its convenient location in Warrington, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. Please complete our secure online booking form by entering your period of stay.

Villaggio Amenities

• Coffee / Tea Maker
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Garden
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower