Villa Tilia Hotel Polanica-Zdroj

Check Polanica-Zdroj Hotel Deals

Villa Tilia Hotel Polanica-Zdroj Reviews

EmyG EmyG
Villa Tilia Nov 10, 2015
I and my mum stayed in Villa Tilia Hotel only for one night. My mum wished we could have stayed longer than that one night as she liked this place a lot. There are many things in this place to like, in fact.

First of them is the location of this hotel. It is located close to everything. Well, Polanica Zdrój is rather a small town, but still the location could not be any better. The hotel is located so close to the bus station and the supermarket „Biedronka” is located just across the street. The surroundings are perfect; a charming little town with brooks and good restaurants all around.

When I found this hotel on I wasn’t impressed by how it looks. The price was the main reason I decided to stay here. As for 3 star hotel the price was very low. But what needs to be said is that the Villa Tilia is much nicer in real than it is in internet. Maybe it is not photogenic hehe! I was pleasantly surprised by it! It is really a beautiful hotel.

The hotel has free and huge parking in front of it. The Villa is a secure place for children. The whole area is fenced in. There is a children’s playground in the garden and some sunbeds for parents who watch these children.

The hotel looks very clean from the outside. Inside it is spotlessly clean as well. Everywhere you can find things from the past: the collection of vintage radios, TVs, swing machines, and other things you don’t see often these days. I guess they must belong to the hotel's owner. They add a special atmosphere to the hotel and make you feel almost like at home.

The crowning jewel of this hotel was our room. It was a beautiful, quiet room on the first floor. It overlooked the street. We had a great view of hillside from it. The trees dressed in autumn fiery leaves gave a spectaculat view. The room had its own sitting area with wide windows, a table and a comfy chair. It was a perfect spot to enjoy the moment with a cup of tea in the hand. On the table one can find mugs and a kettle.

The room itslef was very clean and very spacious. It was nice and bright. The bed was very comfy.

The bathroom was clean and quite spacious. I didn't like its colour but the sum of sumarium, it was okay.

Breakfast was great. It was typical Polish breakfast so the only breakfast that can satisfy me and fill my stomach. It was filling, tasty and constantly replenished. It included hot & cold food. On the tables there were served boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, many kinds of ham, warm sausage, cheese of many kinds, jogurt, jams, honey etc, etc. And bread and rolls. Nothing can beat Polish bread, rolls and buns! There were also cereals but I don’t consider that food. There were a lot of vegetables and fruits, and something sweet for the dessert.

The innkeeper was a charming and very nice lady. She made us feel like treasured guests and not just another ordinary customer. She gave us discount coupons for some attraction that we used the next day.

We got all of this for an incredible price! It is definitely one of the best hotels I have stayed in.
Villa Tilia
The view from the hotel's area
the view from my window
the view from my window
Nana_gincin says:
Congratulations Emy, deserved recognition by an very special place!
Posted on: Nov 14, 2015
TB_Weet says:
Congratulations! Beautiful autumn foliage :-)
Posted on: Nov 13, 2015
vulindlela says:
Posted on: Nov 13, 2015

Villa Tilia Hotel Polanica-Zdroj Overview

This 3 star Polanica Zdroj hotel is located in the heart of the city, close to attractions, must-see sites, and a pedestrian area. The Villa Tilia offers modern and nicely appointed accommodations in Poland for inviduals, couples, and families or groups visiting Polanica Zdroj. Guests at Villa Tilia can begin the day with a delicious breakfast buffet that features fresh breads, meats, cheeses, and coffee, tea, or juice. If you would like to truly relax during your stay at the Villa Tilia in Polanica Zdroj, then take advantage of the massage services offered by trained massage therapists. Villa Tilia is an excellent conference venue with well-equipped meeting facilities and dining room to accommodate 20 to 75 participants. Audio-visual equipment, wireless Internet access, and beverage services are available. Please Note: Payments must be made in cash directly at the hotel.

Villa Tilia Hotel Amenities

• TV
  • DVD Player
  • Garden
  • Playground
  • Internet Connection (wireless)

Check Polanica-Zdroj Hotel Deals