Villa Sueno Azul

Villa Sueno Azul Rates and Deals

Villa Sueno Azul Guanajuato Reviews

missnola missnola
Do Not Stay Here Apr 20, 2008
My friend and I had a very bad experience at Sueno Azul. After being assaulted a couple of blocks away from the B&B, we had trouble with one of the locks and could not get to our room. We had to spend the night in the lobby after having a terrifying experience. My friend and I are 31 year old librarians from Brooklyn. We organize charitable events on a regular basis and are reasonable people yet one of the owners, Kali, basically said we deserved to be attacked. I asked her to please refund us for one night since we could not access our room. She had the gall to claim we were drunk (we were not) and that we were lying about the door. She made a bad situation much worse. I don't think anyone should support a business that treats people with such disrespect.

Villa Sueno Azul Overview

Located in the Historic District of Colonial Guanajuato, our Bed and Breakfast is only 10 minutes away-walking distance to main square, where major attractions are. Our rates include a delicious Continental Breakfast. Our extremely clean and comfortable rooms will make your feel at home. This description is based on information provided by the B&B / inn.

Villa Sueno Azul Amenities

• Complimentary Toiletries
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels