Villa Stipe Hotel Podstrana

Check Podstrana Hotel Deals

Villa Stipe Hotel Podstrana Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Villa Stipe Aug 30, 2008
The aparthotel is situated about 10km from Split downtown along the coast road that leads all the way down to Dubrovnik.

The hotel is a beautiful half house with large balconies facing the coastline and thereby also the sea. The house is quiet new; this was the second season and has inside it has all the facilities that you would ask of an apartment; small kitchen, fridge, nice bathroom, dining table inside and outside, and a large balcony facing the sun.

The very friendly hosts who turned out to be the daughter, son and son fiancé to the owner were always smiling trying to do the outmost to satisfy us and they were speaking very good English as well.

The beach 200 meters from the hotel was not the best, but the water was clear and you could rent water scooters to have fun which my girlfriend loved to do.

All in all; a very pleasant stay at a pleasant place.
Villa Stipe seen fron the beach
The view from the balcony
The beach 200 metres from the hote…
Kaija leaving on the water scooter…
Chokk says:
I will not deagree with you. I was taken by the beauti of Croatia too, but it was not what I had imagined. The people were enormously friendly and the food was way better than I had anticipated.
Italy is italy - its a place that either stays with you for lifetime or it is too much. I keep on coming back and I have my spots where I just sit and enjoy the quietnes and the ambiance. I general I am very open to everything - I generally find beauty in most of the places I visit, and I know that this feeling will continue. I have always a hunger inside to sense a new place and just be there.
Again thank you for the kind words.
Posted on: Jun 18, 2009

Villa Stipe Hotel Podstrana Overview

Built in 2005 and open all year round, our family-run villa provides spacious and stylish accommodation, with large balconies overlooking the white sandy beach.

The clear blue sea is just a few steps away from your door. The villa is colorfully styled and modern air-conditioned apartments offer all the comfort you need. Start your day with a breakfast out on the balcony and enjoy the rays of sunshine over the sea. You can prepare you own food from fresh local ingredients in your very own kitchen.

With the beach so close by, you can conveniently take part in a large number of water sports available. Alternatively, venture a little further afield and explore the sights of the old town Split which is only 7 km away .

Local and informal restaurants and inns offer the most tasty domestic food and specialties.

Villa Stipe Hotel Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Ticket Service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels