Villa Spaladium

Villa Spaladium Rates and Deals

Villa Spaladium Split Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A stay in a satellite hotel room in the city Sep 08, 2012
We were heading for Split and as it was my second time there I wanted to stay as close to the Old Town as possible because its there everything happens. After some search I booked a night at the Villa Spaladium and it was the last room they had with separate beds. The location was just next to where I wanted to spend my time in Split.

During the day I received a mail telling me to meet up at another place than the main hotel address and to call a girl when I was getting close. It took some time to find the small street where our apartment was located but it was quite close to the Old Town. We met up with the girl in front of the entrance to the hotel room that looked like it was a rebuilt shop on street level.

The girl was great, she was funny, really service minded and quick. I like the way that she handled our ID check – she just took a picture with her phone of our passport and then it was fixed. She pointed out restaurants and places to hang out on a map and then she was out of there.

The room was great, modern and everything was new and working. We had gotten two single beds that were places along the wall in long room. The bathroom was nice but small and brand new. There was no nearby hotel so it was more like renting a room in town without any service but we didn’t mind it at all as there were loads of things to do just next to it. We even managed to get my car parked just in front of the room on the streets in front.

It turned out that the location of the hotel room was smack on. It was next to a small cozy bar where we had a couple of cold beers before we went to a nearby restaurant that was absolutely amazing.

The street was quite quiet so we had no problem sleeping and we both agreed that we would look for this room again if we were looking for a place to stay near the Old Town. It was perfect to our needs.
The room
The room
The see-through door to the bathro…
The shower
Chokk says:
I liked the stone wall and I guess that the room was remade quite recently
Posted on: Oct 13, 2012
ccjbeachbum says:
i stay in a room similar to that -your bathroom was updated compared to mind --stone walls very different
Posted on: Oct 13, 2012

Villa Spaladium Overview

Discover all that Split has to offer with Villa Spaladium as a base. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. With elegant facilities and hospitality, guests at this hotel will surely have an impressive stay. Please complete our secure online booking form by entering your period of stay.

Villa Spaladium Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • DVD Player
  • Laundry service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels