Villa Sorriso

Villa Sorriso - Mar, Patti, and me

Villa Sorriso Pasadena Reviews

TRE69 TRE69
Hip & Happening In Old Town Pasadena Jul 25, 2008
Villa Sorriso is a restaurant, bar, club, and lounge all rolled into one!

I was invited to celebrate my friend Patti's birthday at Villa Sorriso.

The evening began with dinner alfresco in the open courtyard beneath the very few stars in the night sky.

I had Chicken Marsala while my cousin Mar had the Rosemary Chicken.

The chicken marsala was very delicious however I would have preferred it served with potatoes instead of fettuccini which while al dente could not hold the yummy marsala sauce.

The bread pudding was average...not to die for but it did satisfy my sweet tooth.

After dinner, we migrated to the upstairs VIP bar/lounge for drinks and conversation. The modernly decorated lounge seating was for bottle service patrons only but we were allowed to stand around and mix and mingle while getting liquored up.

Later that evening, we headed back to the courtyard which was cleared to make way for the dance floor. On one side of the courtyard were "cabanas" which was also reserved for bottle service patrons.

The DJs spun some danceable tunes. Since we ate dinner there, we did not have to pay the cover which I think is $10 Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights.

Parking in Old Town Pasadena is a challenge. Villa Sorriso has valet parking but I'm not sure how much it costs. Structure parking about a block or more away. There is metered parking scattered around Colorado Blvd and the surrounding cross streets but be mindful of the signage and carry lots of spare change. Below is a link to Old Town Pasadena Parking Map.

Villa Sorriso is a great place to hang out for food, drinks, getting your groove on, as well as people watching!
Chicken Marsala
Rosemary Chicken
Bread pudding
Courtyard with cabanas
RJ82 says:
wow the bread pudding looks good and i dont normally like bread pudding
Posted on: Jan 08, 2010