Villa Rumah Batu

Check Seminyak Hotel Deals

Villa Rumah Batu Seminyak Reviews

travellingemmy85 travelli…
Beautiful Bali Villa May 24, 2011
I love Bali every single time I go and this time was no exception. I try to stay in a different place every time I go so that I can't get a good feel of all the common areas of the place (and maybe some day i'll grow the lady cajones to get out to the more remote places of this fine place!).

Seminyak to me is as busy as the fun loving streets of Kuta & Legian with maybe a little more upmarket feel. The clubs seem to attract a little (and i say little) more class and so does the area.

It was roughly 20 minutes away from the airport by van or taxi, but not in the busy beach area of Seminyak, a little bit further away.

If you wished to venture out for a walk on the delightfully humid days it would take you roughly an our to get to Kuta, walking through the delightful streets of Legian first.

This time around our family decided that a Villa was the way to go if not to just try it out as an option. Our Villa (Rumah Batu) was absolutely STUNNING and surpassed any kind of expectation i had before we got there!!!

Our Villa boasted 3 rooms with double beds (suitable for 3 couples) all with their own bathrooms, a private pool, a lovely garden area, kitchen facilities along with a large fridge and a lounge area. The Villa also comes with a Chef and a Cleaner and Security Staff for the front doors.

Check Seminyak Hotel Deals