Villa Padi

Check Canggu Hotel Deals

Villa Padi Canggu Reviews

Allisonn Allisonn
Be treated like royalty Nov 20, 2010
From the moment we were picked up at the airport we knew that we had made the right choice regarding our accommodation.

There were four of us in all and we were met by our driver holding a sign with our name on it and sporting a huge smile. He introduced himself as Jay and we were fortunate enough to have him as our driver for our entire stay.

When we arrived at Villa Padi we were amazed by size of the villa and the knowledge that it was meant exclusively for us.

It had three large bedrooms, a good size swimming pool as well as a large living/dining room complete with a computer, dvd player and cable TV.

As if this wasn't enough our stay at the villa also included transport to anywhere we wanted to go in Bali for 8 consecutive hours a day, a Balinese massage, wifi internet access, our own personal cook, breakfast everyday and one free traditional Indonesian dinner.

The staff at the villa were amazing and did everything in their power to make our stay enjoyable. Our rooms were made up everyday and kept clean at all times. The manager (Mia) turned up several times to ensure our holiday was going well. Jay, our driver, was lovely and seemed to know exactly the sort of places that we would like to visit.

Although the villa is quite a distance from the hustle and bustle of the main shopping precincts, having a driver ensured that we did not miss out on doing exactly what we wanted to do, or see the places we wanted to see.

I would recommend Villa Padi to families or anyone wanting a relaxing Balinese experience. If you are more into the nightlife then maybe somewhere closer to Kuta would be a better option for you.
Villa Padi A
Ah.....the serenity
The pool in our villa was beautiful
The view from my upstairs bedroom
Allisonn says:
Thanks :) I love writing and also taking photographs. I only have a little cannon ixus atm but would really love a digital SLR....... If only I could stop spending my money on my newly discovered passion, traveling.
Posted on: Nov 23, 2010
travelman727 says:
Wonderful review and great pics :-D
Posted on: Nov 22, 2010