Villa Nuria Hotel San Pedro Sula

Villa Nuria Hotel San Pedro Sula Rates and Deals

Villa Nuria Hotel San Pedro Sula Reviews

lauraliz1986 lauraliz…
Best deal around San Pedro Sula, Honduras Sep 02, 2008
I enjoyed my stay at this "apartment/hotel", though it has been over two years now. It was affordable and, for the price, what I think to be a good deal. It also has a number of armed guards at the gate, a plus in a country such as Honduras. :) Being the young, silly Spanish studier I was, I chatted it up with all the staff I encountered including the armed guards and found them all to be quite friendly. I couldn't remember the actual cost, but when I googled it a site told me that the average fair is around $70 a night. Keep in mind that this is for a room with a kitchen, dining area, living area, bathroom, and two bedrooms! Quite the deal if you ask me! I'm not too familiar with the area, but it seemed to me to be in a safe place, (though you never should go out at night), and resonably close to the downtown area.

...As for the gentlemen below me's comments, I agree about the bathrooms, however you cannot expect much from a hotel in Central America that is so reasonably priced. Keep in mind when traveling here that it is a third world country. Yes, I'm sure they do have better hotels for more money, and yes, it is difficult to determine what you will end up with when traveling to a new place, but that is what reviews like these are for. I try to keep an open mind and stay upbeat about these things, and I'm sorry he had a poor experience, but unfortunately these things happen. The showers actually aren't that bad when compared to the concrete showers in other areas. :S As for the pizza incident, Villa Nuria has their own restaurant and I'm just guessing that they try to discourage, (or all out prevent), outside competition.

Villa Nuria Hotel San Pedro Sula Overview

This Home away from Home Hotel offers accomodations with Suites that sleep up to four. With two large spacious rooms, one with two single beds, a main room with a full size bed, living room and a dinning room with a full service kitchen complete with new modern appliances. Enjoy our private paradise that is centrally located within city of San Pedro Sula.

Villa Nuria Hotel Amenities