Villa Lutece Port Royal

Villa Lutece Port Royal Rates and Deals

Villa Lutece Port Royal Paris Reviews

Aurelie20 Aurelie20
3rd time in Paris Feb 14, 2011
This was my third time I went to Paris (around august 2009) when I went with my mom. We had a great time there (Gotta love Paris) and this time we stayed in this wonderful hotel called Villa lutèce Port Royal, a whole mouthful :D. When we arrived (after looking for it, quite a while) we informed the very friendly receptionist that we had booked a room. (Un)fortunately, all the rooms where taken, except... for the bridal suite!! So my mom and I happily accepted that room, and boy did we NOT regret that! As soon as we arrived there, our jaws dropped. The room was HUGE!! and soooo beautiful too. Everything was so nice and clean. The bathroom had very nice tiling, I wish I could have taken that home. There was a window between the bathroom and bedroom, you could see each other while you were in the (round) bath tub/jacuzzi. The one thing that bothered me though, was the weird sound we heard at night, I don't know what it was ,but it sounded like and air conditioning, or something? anyway, it was an unidentifiable sound which kind of messed up my sleep (which is still quite important) but for the rest no complaints : the staff was really friendly and breakfast was good (typical French ^^). I would recommand this place though, because it's a nice and clean hotel, with friendly people and not too far away from city centre (with a good metro-stop).
Aurelie20 says:
the bridal suite can be seen in the pictures, the last three pictures you see from the rooms.
Posted on: Feb 14, 2011

Villa Lutece Port Royal Overview

This Paris hotel is situated on the Left Bank in southeast Paris. The Villa Lutece is near the Place d’Italie and next to the Jardin des Plantes. Guests can also explore a number of trendy boutiques and cafes in the streets around the property. Guests can take the metro along Rue Mofftard.

There are 36 standard rooms and 3 split level duplex suites at the Villa Lutece Port Royal. Rooms have neutral color décor with dark wood furnishings, and the windows feature soundproofing. Other amenities include cable televisions, mini bar, and bathrooms with double sinks and separate shower areas.

Designed as a boutique hotel with a literary theme, distinctive modern décor, fresh amenities, and attentive service have earned the property a 4 star rating. The main hues of the hotel are violet and rose, and the lobby lounge offers reading space in rich color. In the mornings, a dining salon offers a buffet style breakfast. An Internet ready computer is available in the lobby for guest use, and concierge services are available at the front desk.

Villa Lutece Port Royal Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes