Villa Lorenza Mountainview Resort

Check Rizal Hotel Deals

Villa Lorenza Mountainview Resort Rizal Reviews

yheleen yheleen
Villa Lorenza Mountainview Resort - i love the resort BUT..... May 12, 2008
Encounter With the Unknown :)

Hmm.. the resort is one of those rare places where I had mixed feelngs.. Why?

In general, the resort was a beauty - very peaceful, clean, good service (they have wonderful staff), great pools (with four pools) and child-friendly environment (they have slides and animals even a big dinosaur) and they have a gym for sports events :)

The rooms are clean with hot and cold shower and TV. The area has a great view (with the mountains in the back).

At one glance, the resort is A-okay :)

However, and this may sound strange to most of you.. there's that eerie feeling in the resort, you know like you'd have goosebumps (opps..)

I don't know. And this just my opinion tho (and that of my colleagues, or my roommates particularly). It maybe because there are so many trees in the area.

But don't get me wrong. Not the entire resort is 'haunted' but a portion of it (the new buildings/the extension part of it is really great, serene and peaceful - ghost-free, hehe)..

But, the old part, near the main pool is eerriee and hair-raising (?) sorry.. maybe just our overreactions tho.

It happened last Saturday. It was already 10 PM and we were still working overtime for the preparations of the congress. The children we instructed to go to their rooms already while we, the adults stay behind.

But then, by 11 PM, they came running back to us and demanding to give them another room.. They will not and will never go back to their rooms.

WHY?

They heard something under the bed. My, my hair's raising again when i remember this.

Yep, the four of them heard a woman's voice under the bed asking for their help.

WHAT? it's just your imagination, we told them..

But they were insistent and the fear was really in their eyes. So, just to soothe them, we transferred them to another room (now in the new building).

We adults had mixed opinions. Children often times had active imagination.

However, on the next evenings, several of us had different experiences. My roommate had a nightmare. Our other colleague while doing the evening rounds (checking the children) heard footsteps following her.

And me? well, i have a different experience too. Check the photo attach to this review. When i took the picture, I originally thought, a girl looked at me BUT.. zoom the picture and do tell me what you see.

To my friends in the resort, i love you guys, you did very well in the congress (providing extra miles for us and the children)..Really, as a whole, the resort is a great place to be and made even greater because of the extra adventure one can have there with the 'unknown'. :) :) :)
one of the pools
zoom the picture: is the figure a…

Check Rizal Hotel Deals