Villa Incommunicada

Check San Pedro Hotel Deals

Villa Incommunicada San Pedro Reviews

Quest Quest
Great villa, right at the sea Oct 29, 2009
Mark (travelman 727) had rented this villa for us for our Belize trip.

The house is quite large and can sleep up to 16 people. It has 2 floors, with beds, baths and kitchen/living room areas on both. The bedrooms has air condition, but the kitchen/living room area only has ceiling fans. The bathrooms has neither, which made it a challenge as you started sweating right away after you shower.

But.. the house is quite nice and the housekeeper, Jimmy, is a really great guy. He did what he could for us.

The next door neighbor however, is nothing to cheer about. Although I did not hear them myself, I was told that on several occations, the would yell and tell people to stop having fun and be quiet by the pool. And this was even quite early at night. We learned that the neighbor is someone who runs one of the dive places in town. Doesn't really make for good customer relations, as we had 3 divers among us and some who wanted to learn.

Will I stay there again? I don't think so.. not because I didn't like the house, but more so because I need more air condition and I don't care for next door neighbors yelling and putting a flashlight in your face.
poohstanggt says:
I agree with Dalmia....right on! And Don't support Steve and Ecologic Divers since it's him and his cranky wife yelling at people for having a conversation in the pool at 9pm! Great way to lose business!
Posted on: Nov 15, 2009
Dalmia says:
Your review is right on!! And the next door neighbors definitely have issues!!
Posted on: Nov 14, 2009