Villa Esperanza Homestay Quito

Check Quito Hotel Deals

Villa Esperanza Homestay Quito Reviews

nicoleah nicoleah
Cheap place with 24 hour reception Mar 09, 2011
I wound up here after requesting a place open in the middle of the night that would be cheap. The service here was great, they were very accomodating even in the middle of the night and didn't try to upsell me. I stayed in a comfortable room with two double beds, even though it was just me. Simple, somewhat rustic furniture throughout. It seems they work hard to have some unique local artwork on the walls, giving it a bit more color and character. Free internet and breakfast (though I had to leave before I got to try the food). They also allowed me to leave my bag here for almost a week at no charge, even though I only stayed one night total. If I didn't already have another hotel booked for the rest of my time in Quito, I definitely would have stayed here again. It did get a little noisy in the night with the traffic outside, otherwise a great place for a low price.
My room
The lounge area

Villa Esperanza Homestay Quito Overview

Location. Located in central Quito Villa Esperanza Homestay is near the airport and close to La Carolina Estadio Olimpico Atahualpa and Baslica del Sagrado Voto Nacional.

Villa Esperanza Homestay Amenities

• Multilingual Staff
  • Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Ticket Service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Designated Smoking Area