Villa Colonial

Villa Colonial Rates and Deals

Villa Colonial Cartagena Reviews

sabremoose sabremoo…
Sep 22, 2007
The Villa Colonial is in central Getsemani in the old part of Cartagena. There are actually two hotels, the old one (which we havenøt been to) and the new one, where we are staying, Calle Media Luna, No. 10-89.

The room costs 110.000 pesos for three people and comes with two queen size beds. The rooms are spotless and new and can come with airconditioning. The linen and towels are changed every day (new colours every day too! very pretty) and the staff are exceptionally helpful in organising day trips, laundry, providing information and arranging transfers to various activities, as well as warning us about which parts of the streets were dangerous and even ordering in pizza delivery!

Food is not included but we have been offered tinto at the front desk every morning and you can buy cold beverages and snacks at the front desk.

The people have been extremely friendly, helpful and honest, making recommendations on sights and daytrips for us.

The new hotel has only been open one month so everything is very clean and tidy. Our room is quite spacious and quiet (being away from the street). They have sky TV.

Only cold water showers but in this heat you donøt need hot. At all.

Thoroughly thoroughly recommend.

Very close to all the tourist attractions and excellent location for walking the old parts of Cartagena.

Related Travel Blogs About Villa Colonial

Ape
Colombia, te quiero
It's so hot. I'm afraid that if I move, my head is going to explode. A million tiny fish are nibbling at my body. It's a funny feeling. I'm alone, surrounded by lush green mountains and cloud forests…colonial towns of Villa de Leyva and Cartagena, the hustle and bustle of Medellin and Bogota and their millions of inhabitants…
Colombia
Many people considered this second leg of my coffee triptych as the more dangerous destination. I was surprised, but perhaps not that much. When I started working almost ten years ago, my employer …colonial towns you will simply love places like Cartagena, Villa de Leyva or Popayan - my personal favourite. Of course stuff…

Check Villa Colonial Rates and Deals