Villa Casa Buena Vista

Check Ambergris Caye Hotel Deals

Villa Casa Buena Vista Ambergris Caye Reviews

caymanjim caymanjim
A wonderful villa in Belize Oct 21, 2010
Well… I just returned from a week in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize and stayed at Villa Casa Buena Vista about 2 .5 miles south of San Pedro. The villa, owned by Mr. Wolfgang Wind was everything it advertises to be and so much more. The villa is beautiful, very nicely furnished and has all the amenities one would want or need. Upon arrival, the villa was clean, and ready for us. The next morning, our host Wolfgang took us into to town to show us around and gave all kinds of great information on what the best local restaurants, markets and places to go (and avoid…) were. We even got to the local fish market early enough to get some fresh caught lobster tails and snapper to take back to the villa for dinner on the BBQ grill that night.

The villa has everything, excellent wi-fi, 100+ channel satellite TV, full kitchen, and very nicely decorated. Eldon, the caretaker and Merta the maid took care of all of our needs and Wolfgang is a very gracious and wonderful host. The beach was excellent, and the shallow areas in front are great for swimming and snorkeling. Eldon even cracked open a fresh coconut from the beach for us to drink the coconut water from. There is a dive shop / tour operator only two properties down called “Suya Tours” that was excellent. Great service and we used them for four dives, a snorkel trip and a trip to the Mayan ruins at Lamanai. Their service was excellent.

There is a couple of great places to eat and a local store (small, but has the essentials) within a short walk or golf cart ride. I highly recommend renting a golf cart, and Wolfgang was able to secure a discount for us through a local company. We met some of his neighbors next door and they were very nice to let us use the pool at their condo development one lot over.

This was an excellent vacation, and my first time to Belize, and based on the wonderful experience at Villa Casa Buena Vista and the wonderful hospitality of Wolfgang, I will be going back there to stay again. I have traveled all over the Caribbean and do not use hotels, but always rent a villa or condo and this was one of the best experiences I have had.

view looking back at the villa fro…
view looking south from the beach …

Check Ambergris Caye Hotel Deals