Villa Carolina Townhouse

Check Manila Hotel Deals

Villa Carolina Townhouse Manila Reviews

JimnNila143 JimnNila…
Jan 19, 2008
My wife, Nila, and I, spent our first 15 days together at this establishment, and our last 6 days together in the honeymoon room. At first, the accommodations were a little bit lacking due to some amenities not working, but when we moved to the Skyview Room, we did ok. The honeymoon room was very comfortable and had a heated shower head. The food was good and reasonably priced. Most of the staff was very friendly and courteous. When Nila and I return to Manila, for the time for me to come get her and bring her back to America with me, we will stay at the Villa Carolina.
Villa Carolina Townhouse
CFD CFD
Mar 17, 2007
The standard of the building isnt great ,but the service from the staff sure is. There is room from P180 for Dorm and upto P950 for the most expensive room. The rooms are clean, but should have been refurbished some time ago. The matress in the cheapest single rooms (P350) are very thin and not comfortable.

Some services offered:

Internet. 10p for 10minutes

Laundry 300p for everything.. They even fold you clothes perfectly! But go to the laundy shop down the street and do it yourself for P80

Home cooked meals for P50-160

And a fridge with beers and water.

No curfew

The standard isnt good ,but the nice staff is making its hard to leave this place.

Located isnt great, you have to hail taxi or jeepney to get into the tourust area. Its around P70 for taxi so is isnt that bad. Lying on Roxas Blvd 201 near the bayview tower.

Check Manila Hotel Deals