Villa Candelaria

Villa Candelaria Rates and Deals

Villa Candelaria Bogota Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Nice... enough Jul 02, 2010
We switched hostel from Alegria's to here for two nights, for two reason. First, the old lady at Alegria's was starting to hate us, and we wanted a private room with a TV for cheap.

The location is the best part about this place, only 5 or so block to the transmilenio and very close to the super market along with the main avenue of shops in the Candelaria area.

The owner or manager, after struggling with him for about 15 minutes with my rough spanish, decided it was time to speak english to me, FLUENTLY. Can't say I was pleased about that.

It was quiet, and I think we only saw 2 other guests the whole time. Although the owner or manager had a huge party that lasted until 3am in the night.

One thing that is a total no no about this place, is unless you're in for a long night or too drunk to realize, there's a "bar" right next door that blasts music until about 6 in the morning, just so happened we got the room right next to this bar, but it was ok in actuality.

I wouldn't recommend this place, it's too noisey, and not very warm. The kitchen stinks as well.

Check Villa Candelaria Rates and Deals