Villa Cambria B&B Inn Auckland

Check Auckland Hotel Deals

Villa Cambria B&B Inn Auckland Reviews

roamingduck roamingd…
Jan 16, 2002
This was one of our treats of this trip - staying in B&B - and a real treat it was. It is run by Clive and Kate Sinclair and they are fantastic hosts -really look after all their guests. The breakfast were really good. The rooms are amazing - the one we stayed in even had its own balcony.

Clive and Kate were really helpful in giving us info about Auckland, helping us to book buses gave us a lift to the ferry. It really was an excellent place to stay i would recommend it to anyone.

It is situated in Devonport which is a suburb just outside of the centre of Auckland but really easy to get to - there is a bridge if you drive, but the ferry runs often and is really efficient. Devonport has a beach also which has got to be a bonus on them hot sunny days.
travelman727 says:
Thanks for the info! I love B&Bs; I've found them a great way to meet people and find out the things only locals understand. I may try to sneak in a trip to Australia/New Zealand January 2007. If I do, I'll be sure to give Clive & Kate a ring.
Posted on: Jun 24, 2006