Villa 78 Dago

Villa 78 Dago Rates and Deals

Villa 78 Dago Bandung Reviews

ariwardani ariwarda…
Good for bringing a big group Apr 07, 2012
This villa is situated in quite a difficult location unless you know Dago area in Bandung. But, it is not a problem to find it because the person who take care the villa will meet you at a certain meeting point. He rides his motorbike and show us the way to the villa.

The entrance to the villa is really steep, down to a valley. I don't like this. I feel so scared to ride the car so I just get out from the car and let my husband drive the car until get to the parking lot of this villa.

It has a huge garden, on hilly grounds. Good for children to run here and there though it is dangerous too if they are not careful, they can fall rolling the hills in some spots.

The villa consists of several rooms and have a common living room. If you have a civilised "neighbours" on the other rooms, staying overnight with them should be fine. In case it is not the situation, I think it must be pretty miserable because you can hear people going in and out, walking in the alley or laughing, chatting in the living room, all night long. Lucky that we had other guests just came back very late, they went straight to the room, having a little chit-chat by themselves for a little bit, then went to sleep. And quiet the rest of the night.

What I regret for staying here is I took the standard room. Since I thought we would be very late entering the room because of the holy Saturday Mass in Lembang, it seems that the standard room has the smallest bathroom in that villa. Very small!! Just like 1.5 m X 1.5 m.

Another regret is it has leakage on the roof. There was a rain, a heavy rain that it started to leak at several spots. It was awful. When I ask for changing the room, the guy who take care the villa doesn't dare to take the decision. He asked me to call the villa owner by myself through my mobile phone and asked about this matter. All I got is her mobile was not active so there was nothing that the maintenance man can do except trying to find out what the problem was. He said that there were leaves on the roof that block the water drain. I didn't believe him 100%. We were lucky enough that the rain eventually stop pouring. So, no more leakage but the room was wet because of some water still there.

There is no effort from the man or the assistant to, at least mop the water or something so my husband use the towel in the bathroom to mop the water of the leak.

I felt ashamed for choosing this villa so I offered my husband if we should get out and find another hotel to stay. My husband said that it was okay. We just spend a few hours here after the Mass.

Well, that's what my experience in staying in this villa.
Our bed
Garden 1
Garden 2
Parking area
ariwardani says:
Enough time for..?
Posted on: Jun 29, 2012
williamsworld says:
A few hours seemed to be enough time. Cheers
Posted on: Jun 18, 2012