Villa 15

01 45 77 14 43

Villa 15 Paris Reviews

sarahelaine sarahela…
Villa 15 Apr 30, 2011
Villa 15 pizza is a restaurant with proper pizza ovens and lovely staff, in the Rue St Charles, near the Eiffel tower. It specialises in pizza, but also does French classics like Magret de Canard (sliced roast duck with lovely sauce) and nice Steak Frites (steak and chips). My mother and I ate there twice.

The food here is excellent. The pizza is lovely and light, and the French food is perfectly cooked and seasoned. The deserts were good too, especially the Tarte Tatin (apple tart) which is served flambee (on fire) with Calvados. The wine is fantastic too – you should try the Saint Emillion if you go there.

The staff couldn’t be nicer. It helped that I speak a little French, but several of the waiters spoke good English and we could probably have got by in pidgin if we’d have had to. Prices were reasonable, although to be honest, having drunk half a bottle of Saint Emillion I don’t think I particularly cared! This restaurant is a little out of your way, but if you are staying in the 15th district or finishing your day at the Eiffel tower you should consider coming here.

Check Paris Hotel Deals