Vila Reyna Restaurant Bar

www.reyna.ro - 0040-768-174146

Vila Reyna Restaurant Bar Constanta Reviews

jamesdean252 jamesdea…
Vila Reyna Restaurant Bar - Constanta, Romania Feb 24, 2012
If you are looking for an elegant restaurant with an amazing view of the black sea then you should defiantly stop in at the Vila Reyna Restaurant Bar. The Restaurant is located inside the Vila with a comfortable upscale look both inside and out. If you get there early enough or setup reservations beforehand I would recommend sitting outside around the pool taking in the sound of the waves of the black sea.

Since I only knew how to speak a few words in the Romanian language, I was glad to have a local tour guide. She did all the ordering for me while I was on my trip over there and made sure I kept trying new dishes. We order lamb chops

with french fries, focacia(bread) ,green salad, tomatoes salad and pork roll with special sauce. Everything was delicious and had flavors that I had never tried before. I will say the lamb was a little over cooked but still tasted great.

This place as got a great view, great food, and great staff even though I didn’t understand anything that they would say. I would recommend checking out Vila Reyna Restaurant Bar.
focacia