Vietnam Visa

Vietnam Visa Reviews

ericbing68 ericbing…
Question about Vietnam visa Jun 02, 2012
Can someone help me with best way of getting a entry visa. Im from Adelaide, South Australia.

I have found a website but am not sure if legite or not! Can anyone confirm its the real deal and if it all works?

Also any cheap places to stay in Hanoi, Hue and Ho Chi Minh city with a pool?

This is my first visit to Vietnam forums, but have used this site many times before for other trips.

clarkenanderson says:
You should visit some websites:
1. myvietnam
2. vietnam-visa
3. vietnamsvisa
Posted on: Jan 26, 2016
ericbing68 says:
Hi angharad874

Great,thank you for your suggestion, I will try to contact with

A good day

Posted on: Jun 06, 2012
angharad874 says:
Hi Mark,do a VOA(visa on arrival). I have no idea if that"s a good website/legit but if the fee is about $16.9 that sounds ok.You then pay another $25 on arrival at immigration.

RE:Accommodation,heaps of places in all those cities,$40-60 will get you what you are looking for.Just do another post and someone will point you in the right direction.Enjoy.

Posted on: Jun 02, 2012
shimmeringstar shimmeri…
Sep 15, 2007
I recently travelled to Vietnam for vacation. It was an overall interesting experience, but I had a very major issue regarding something important - my visa!

Like many people, I arranged to obtain my visa upon arrival to the airport in Vietnam. Shouldn't be a problem, right? Well... the paperwork was all messed up and the staff at the visa counter of the airport insisted upon me paying twice what I should have for a multiple-entry visa (when I applied for a single entry) and were refusing to budge on the issue. They firmly (and rudely) said that I could either pay it or be "sent back."

So, tip for you all thinking of going to Vietnam: please get your visa beforehand. It could save you some trouble (and money!) in the long run.
goldtiger_april says:
I was luckier than you. I got a Vietnam visa on arrival through a travel agency called and it took me 2 days to have my visa. The fee was $43 ($18 for service fee and $25 for stamping fee at the airport). Got it so easily.
Posted on: Feb 23, 2010