Vietnam Backpackers Hanoi The Original

Check Hanoi Hotel Deals

Vietnam Backpackers Hanoi The Original Reviews

RTW_Wannabe RTW_Wann…
Jan 06, 2016
This is the best hostel so far. I checked in easily and quickly before being shown to my room. Comfy bottom bunk and secure locker big enough for all my bags underneath and a safe for my valuables. The noisy secure I have felt in any place I've stayed. There are 8 people to a room with a shared bathroom attached that is kept clean and checked regularly. I never had to ask for more soap or toilet paper (small things but make all the difference!). The room was kept spotlessly clean the two nights i was there. The free drinks hour is on every night and is immediately followed by 241 offers which make it a great place to start the night. The staff do everything to get you involved and socialising which makes is easy to make friends and have fun. The all inclusive buffet was very good; they Di this every Wednesday. The hostel tour desk are super helpful and whilst probably not the cheapest, Tyne quality is good. You can rock up here and pretty much plan your whole trip to Vietnam if that's your thing. I'm going back here after my tour.

Check Hanoi Hotel Deals