Vientiane Hotels

Browse 36 Vientiane, Laos hotel reviews for 135 Vientiane hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$91 - $227

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Vientiane

Udon Thani Hotels65.5 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Vientiane Hotels and Deals

#1 of 135 hotels in Vientiane
kimpigott says: "So this place is a 10 minute walk out of town, just pass all the riverside resta..."
#2 of 135 hotels in Vientiane
ak1215 says: "I decided to visit Loas in too short time and made me no time to think where to ..."
#3 of 135 hotels in Vientiane
nolan says: "Manorom Boutique Hotel is the a centrally located hotel in Vientiane City, and i..."
#4 of 135 hotels in Vientiane
kimpigott says: "The friends I stayed with actually advised me on this place as I asked for down ..."
#5 of 135 hotels in Vientiane
sherrybaby86 says: "My friend and I stayed at the Mercure Hotel in Vientiane for only 1 night on our..."
#6 of 135 hotels in Vientiane
Cho says: "We stayed at this hotel for two nights in October 2009. It is practically in the..."
2.5
$32
#7 of 135 hotels in Vientiane
yasuyo says: "I and my daughter stayed one night when we arrived at Vientian,capital of Laos. ..."
#8 of 135 hotels in Vientiane
x-terminal says: "Good Location and price is reasonable. Clean room but Wifi was not working durin..."
#9 of 135 hotels in Vientiane
112onlyu says: "I booked a room at this hotel through agoda.com for 2 nights at a total cost of ..."
#10 of 135 hotels in Vientiane
sherrybaby86 says: "Please note, I am not reviewing the hotel - I am reviewing the Elites Club which..."
$180
#11 of 135 hotels in Vientiane
d2amy says: "I booked this room off of agoda.com. I decided to opt for a hotel this time arou..."
#12 of 135 hotels in Vientiane
fransglobal says: "I have already reviewed the Phoxay Hotel where I stayed on my first visit to Vie..."
#13 of 135 hotels in Vientiane
DrewSFO says: "First, be careful about hotel names - so many of them are quite similar! This is..."
$58
#14 of 135 hotels in Vientiane
Vipin says: "This guesthouse definitely is quite quirky - it was a mix between a backpacker h..."
#15 of 135 hotels in Vientiane
JJguinness says: "This hotel gets mixed reviews. I'm not sure what most people's expectations are ..."
$29
#16 of 135 hotels in Vientiane
yoanna87 says: "I stayed at a single room for one night. The room was nice and clean. The bathro..."
#17 of 135 hotels in Vientiane
edsander says: "Regardless of the reception staff that sometimes seemed rather indifferent, this..."
#18 of 135 hotels in Vientiane
iMush says: "This hostel is located in the centre of the city, only 30 metres to the night ma..."
#19 of 135 hotels in Vientiane
sherrybaby86 says: "I recently stayed at this hotel when I went to Vientiane for a Visa run. I booke..."
$63
#20 of 135 hotels in Vientiane
jasonvy7 says: "Son grand avantage est sa localisation : sur les "champs-lyses" de Vientiane..."
#21 of 135 hotels in Vientiane
Nzelvis says: "This isn't the best guest house you'll ever stay in, but it certainly is a great..."
1.5
$12
#22 of 135 hotels in Vientiane
kerryandandrei says: "The lobby gives a slightly false impression of this guesthouse, since it's in an..."
#23 of 135 hotels in Vientiane
Vipin says: "I stayed here for one day whilst waiting for a bus to Bangkok, and found the pla..."
#24 of 135 hotels in Vientiane
Vipin says: "Situated at the heart of Vientianes backpacker area, this guesthouse is a nic..."
#25 of 135 hotels in Vientiane
palakry says: "Good enough for the money that I paid for it. But just a little overcrowded. And..."
Vientiane