Vienna Day Trip

www.twincityliner.com - +421 903610716

Vienna Day Trip Bratislava Reviews

cax cax
Vienna Day Trip Apr 02, 2008
Why not combine your stay in Bratislava with a day trip to Vienna. With 3 departures every day from both cities and a sailing time of 1½ hour it's easily done.

I took the one hour sightseeing tour from the Vienna Opera and then headed to the Volksprater to go on the Wiener Risenrad. But there's so much more in Vienna and if you just plan ahead you can easily do a few cool things.

In my mind Vienna is a bit like well - Paris meets Berlin....but try it out and judge for yourself.

Tickets can be purchased from the boarding point at Staré Mesto - but you are adviced to buy a few days ahead.
Twin City Liner connecting Bratisl…

Related Travel Blogs About Vienna Day Trip

Oh Vienna!
We went to Vienna on a day trip from Bratislava,we met a nice canadian bloke called Tyler in our dorm who came with us for the day.It made sense to go to Vienna seeing as we were so close and we also…Vienna on a day trip from Bratislava,we met a nice canadian bloke called Tyler in our dorm who came…
Bratislava
We decided to get out of Vienna one day and took a day trip across the border to (dum dum dum) Bratislava! Here it is: Bratislava, capital of Slovakia... Hey, here'…Vienna one day and took a day trip across the border to (dum dum dum) Bratislava! Here it is: Bratislava
Day Trip to Bratislava
I decided to spend this day, taking a day trip to Bratislava, in Slovakia. Originally, I was going to visit from Budapest, but had to put it off, since I wanted to spend more time in Budapest. Plus i…day trip to Bratislava, in Slovakia. Originally, I was going to visit from Budapest, but had to put it off, since I wanted to spend more time in Budapest. Plus…

Check Bratislava Hotel Deals