Viena Sevilla

unknown - +34 954 214 589

Viena Sevilla Reviews

pms70 pms70
Seemingly pleasant cafe with the worst service imaginable Feb 14, 2009
This cafe is located at one of the side entrances to the Seville University and therefore seems quite popular with (foreign) students. While we were there we mainly heard German spoken around us.

We started off with a drink. Beer for me (not much can go wrong with that) and a white wine for my sister. The wine was the worst she had tasted in a long time. We then sat and read for a little while and decided to order something small to eat.

We ordered a "racion patatas bravas", which was chips with melted cheese on top. The chips for soggy and neither the chips or the cheese had any flavour. We also had some ham croquettes (not too bad) and spinach croquettes, which reminded me of something I would rather not say here. Lets just say I would never order them again and would not encourage anyone else to either... (I am still curious however how on earth they managed to put runny spinach into a crumb coating?)

Anyway, the worst thing about this place was the service. The waitress had a very long face on her and basically threw stuff in front of us and didn't speak unless she absolutely HAD to. So this meant no pleasant conversation, and not even a "bon appetit" (or a "que les aproveche" in this case if I'm correct...)

And if you ever do find yourself here, I would skip the toilets too...

Related Travel Blogs About Viena Sevilla

Day 8 – Time to end a very special holiday
As today was the last day of our trip and we had heaps of time to get to the airport, we decided to enjoy the last of the sun as best we could. We took our time to get outside though, packing, readin…Viena Sevilla, and this was the worst place we had come across during our stay in Seville . And what…

Check Sevilla Hotel Deals