Victoria's Ristorante & Wine Bar

www.victoriasmn.com - 507-280-6232
Victoria's Ristorante & Wine Bar - wine bar
Victoria's Ristorante & Wine Bar - corner room
Victoria's Ristorante & Wine Bar - salad and roll
Victoria's Ristorante & Wine Bar - sweet potato ravioli with chicken, asparagus, sun-dried tomatoes
Victoria's Ristorante & Wine Bar - Restaurant front

Victoria's Ristorante & Wine Bar Rochester Reviews

alyssa_ob alyssa_ob
Higher priced, but delicious food, and lots of it! Nov 09, 2010
Victoria's is located in downtown Rochester, Minnesota, and is a wonderful local Italian eatery. This restaurant was recommended to us by a local when we were down there for a concert. As we had a group of 8, we made a reservation. It wasn't packed, but it was nice that the table was ready.

The restaurant has a bar and (at least) two rooms for dining. We were in the corner room that had two walls of windows. The other main wall was covered in censored famous frescoes, like the Creation of Adam ("pull my finger") in the Cistine Chapel. There were also more naked cerubs than desired. Ah well, decorating isn't my thing.

The food was fabulous! The menu included several different pasta choices, and also salads, steaks and even a gluten-free menu. I ordered the sweet potato ravioli, off the dinner specials menu. It came with a disappointing 6 raviolis, but the dish also had rotini noodles, chicken, asparagus, sun-dried tomatoes and cream sauce. The ravioli was sweet and delicious, while the cream sauce was garlicky. I would have rather traded in some chicken for more ravioli, but at least the portions were larger than most plates of ravioli. I was able to take half of my meal home. Yum!

The meals came with salad and hard rolls. The salad was mixed greens with your choice of dressing - no shredded iceberg lettuce here! The rolls were fresh baked and reminded me of European rolls with the hard shell and warm, flaky inside.

Everyone enjoyed their meals and we all tried different things. Some dishes even came with pork, which isn't common here, but was preferred by some of our group. Our server was nice and efficient as well. The prices were a bit high, with entrees $16-20. But the food was excellent and everyone had leftovers, so it was worth it. I would recommend this plae and will definitely come here again!
wine bar
corner room
salad and roll
sweet potato ravioli with chicken,…

Check Rochester Hotel Deals