Victoria Hotels

Check Victoria Hotel Deals

Victoria Hotels Reviews

Rokerij Rokerij
Dog Friendly Is An Understatement Jul 01, 2010
We went with this boutique hotel because it allowed dogs and we were traveling with our black lab. When we arrived they were very good about accommodating our over sized truck with large roof box. They got us to park right in the entrance for the 2 nights we were staying, which was a relief since I wanted my truck in site because of all of our gear.

We walked into the hotel and were greeted by a nice bellhop who had treats and a letter for our dog. Since she can't read I read it and it was the basic rules of the hotel with dogs and a map of all off-leash area's close by.

That evening we took our dog for a late walk after leaving her locked in her crate a little longer than expected and at 3am on our way back into the hotel I realized I had the munchies and wanted to go grab a snack so I told my wife to watch the dog and I would grab us some food. The person at the front desk asked if it was alright with us if he took care of our dog for a few minutes while both my wife and I went to get food. That was perfect. We took about 20 minutes and came back to him walking her around the grass outside. He said if we ever want to take off without her to let him know and he would watch her for us.

Anyone traveling with a dog I would definitely recommend this hotel to them. It isn't a harbor view but it was one block back from the harbor and two blocks to the left of the Parliament building. What you lack in view, you make up for in service.

Victoria Hotels Overview

The Oswego Hotel Victoria is located in James Bay, a quiet residential neighborhood just outside of Victoria’s downtown. The hotel is a mere two blocks from the beautiful Inner Harbour, and it’s within walking distance of downtown Victoria, with all its tourist attractions, restaurants, and businesses. Guests of the Oswego Hotel Victoria will be within easy walking distance of many of Victoria’s parks and bike trails, and they can either drive or rely on the bus system to get around downtown.

The rooms of the Oswego Hotel Victoria feature custom furniture, large windows, and stainless steel appliances. Almost all the rooms have views of either the harbor or the Parliament buildings, and many of the rooms also include full kitchens with complementary coffee, slate floors, and granite countertops. Guests can also take advantage of dial-up and wireless Internet connections, satellite televisions, and complimentary bathrobes and spa products.

This contemporary hotel features a blend of West Coast style and modern design. It features a restaurant, the O Bistro and Bar, which serves appetizers, wines, and buffet breakfasts. Guests of the Oswego Hotel Victoria can also enjoy a 24-hour fitness area, a 24-hour concierge to help guests find and reserve tourist attractions, and business amenities.

Victoria Hotels Amenities

• Full-service catering
  • Exhibit Space
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes