Victoria Falls

Zimbabwe

Victoria Falls Reviews

extremesportchic extremes…
Nature at it's best May 06, 2013
Unbelievable; I first saw them from a distance i.e. the airport (Livingstone), then took a drive through the rain that's forever there, followed by a helicopter view and finally took a walk through them and got wet. AMAZING!!!

To pass time, there's the walk with the Lionesses, a safari on an Elephant back, mingling with the locals. The bridge slide was a beautiful view of the bridge (I even spotted the Victoria Falls Hotel from up there), it's about 20 seconds and I wished that it's was longer than that. AMAZING!!!
Arriving at the Airport
The Victoria Falls Hotel.
nichughes nichughes
Victoria Falls Mar 19, 2011
Our trip here was amazing and is definately a must see. We were fortunate enough to visit both the Zambia and Zimbabwe sides.

Zambia we took a helicopter ride which as you can imagine is very expensive but well worth doing if you can budget for this. We also did white water rafting although going in February when the water is high meant that we had to do this quite far down the river.

When viewing the falls from inside it was quite difficult to get much of a good view as the spray made it very difficult to see.

We later crossed into Zimbabwe and there is a much wider view of the falls from here and in my opinion the better side. While visibility at times was still poor there were some great photo opportunities.

Would love to go back at a different time of year but was definately a trip worth doing.
barmatt barmatt
Awesome power of the falls Jul 18, 2011
Vic Falls is unlike any other natural wonder that you can see. It was high season when I got off the train in April this year and you could hear the sound of the water cascading over the falls and see the spray from miles away. You can't fully appreciate the power and speed of the water until you see it first hand.

A waterproof camera comes in very handy as you will be soaked from all the spray, however you can rent jackets from people outside the park and it is much easier to do this before you have paid to get in.
Tobik Tobik
Feb 24, 2008
Hello everybody

About 10-11 years ago I have visited one of the most fascinating places for me in the world. Victoria Falls is a symbol of Zimbabwe. This breath-taking place is located in Zimbabwe. I have spend there few hours having an opportunity to see how thousands of litter just flew into Victoria Falls. This is the widest waterfall in the world. I'm glad that I had an opportunity to see this beautiful place, which is already well-known in the world. If somebody wants to spend unforgettable holiday I strongly advice visiting Victoria Falls. Just remeber this is a noisy place because of the movement of water. Some conversations may be distracted by noise. Still I really enjoyed visiting Victoria Falls. Many greetings for users of this website.

-Tobiasz Olszewski-