Vicky Taxi Service

Portable: (00230) 7562878

Vicky Taxi Service Reviews

Tinktinkie Tinktink…
Excellent Taxi Service in Mauritius Apr 29, 2010
We were going to Port Louis, Mauritius for the day and needed someone to take us there. That was when I met Vicky. In fact I was so happy with his service that I have kept his card.

Looking at his business card now makes me smile. It is a very professional looking card with a brand new Mercedes C230. His car was practically falling apart. I asked him about the Mercedes on the business card and he told me "It is my dream car and I would love to drive one someday." His business card was keeping his dream alive!

The car was not important. It took us all the way to Port Louis and back. In fact Vicky waited for us to do our shopping and sightseeing and took us back...at no extra cost. He was very friendly and proud of his country. Needless to say when we wanted to take a trip around the island, Vicky was ready to take us there.

I am not sure if he still operates. He will not even remember me but I remember him. So this review is dedicated to Vicky and if you ever go to Mauritius gives him a call.

Maybe he is driving that beautiful Mercedes after all!
Vicky Taxi Service in Mauritius