Viceroy Miami

Viceroy Miami Rates and Deals

Viceroy Miami Reviews

SweetGrL397 SweetGrL…
Luxury Hotel with Rooftop Pool in Brickell Oct 12, 2014
Stayed here for 6 nights in March 2012 for Miami Music Week. Very nice modern luxury hotel with pool, spa, restaurant, and rooftop pool with DJ on certain days.

The room had a comfy king bed, balcony, gourmet mini bar, and kitchen with stove, espresso machine, and microwave. Staff was very nice and helpful.

The bathroom was spacious with two sinks, marble counter, jacuzzi tub, toilet room, and glass shower. There is an open wall next to the bed looking right into the bathroom and glass shower, so keep that in mind if you're looking for more privacy.

Rooftop pool had music during the day and held a great pool party at night with one of my all-time favorite DJs! It was a good crowd and a great time.

The hotel is near the Brickell financial district and walking distance to Mary Brickell Village with shops, restaurants, and bars. It was around a 10min taxi ride to South Beach. I mainly stayed here because I was able to walk to Ultra Music Festival, but had to take a 10-15min taxi ride to all the other Miami Music Week events and clubs in Miami Beach. I would prefer to stay in Miami Beach next time though.

This hotel was a bit on the pricey side, but it was worth it and I enjoyed my stay very much. It is one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in. I would recommend it for the Brickell area.
Bathroom
Opening looking into Bathroom
anjaba anjaba
TOTALLY exceeded expectations--the perfect spa getaway Jun 21, 2011
When I first entered the hotel in my gym pants that I had chosen for traveling comfort, I felt completely underdressed in the swanky facility, and thought they'd probably look down their noses at me. However, they were so kind. They took me to my gorgeous room, and then I headed to the spa, which I must say was BREATHTAKING. Sometimes a place will look great in pictures, but just so-so in person, but not so at the Viceroy Miami. It was BETTER than I expected!

I took this trip for some girl time after breaking off an engagement, and I felt so low when I arrived, but the people in the spa were so comforting and genuine, and just kept building me up with the warm things they were saying to me. By the time I came out of my treatment I had my head held high!

Every time you leave your room, they run in and do something nice. They clean your room in the morning, and then I noticed they come in in the evening to do a freshening up, empty the trash, etc. I mentioned this to my girlfriend and she said that they had folded all her clothes!

Sophia and Colleen at the front desk were especially wonderful, sharing their tips for favorite places, and asking each day about our adventures. On our last evening they sent up a complimentary tray of gorgeous truffles and a bottle of champagne to celebrate.

I have never in my life been to a better hotel, and I believe I will always have positive memories of Miami because of this trip.
Viceroy Miami lobby
Infinity pool!
Gorgeous spa
Special occasion treat sent up by …
Eric says:
Thanks for sharing your review on TravBuddy! Looking forward to more!
Posted on: Jun 21, 2011
Stebetty12 Stebetty…
Beautiful Luxury in Downtown Jun 18, 2011
Its a beautiful Modern Hotel right in the heart of Downtown Miami. Its a great area to walk around and its close to a lot of great restaurants and nightlife. Its about a 10min walk from Bayside Marketplace which also has a lot of shops and tourist attractions. In addition, the hotel also has a great nightclub called Club 50 which overlooks the whole Downtown and Bay on the 50th floor. Spectacular views.

The room are really modern and have nice amenities. All come equipped with stove top and expresso maker and dishes and utensils. a nice plus!
binecz binecz
Lush Dec 28, 2009
Outdoor fireplace, 300-foot long pool, luxurious a room with a fully equipped convenience kitchen, the Viceroy Miami was a simple pleasure.

Café Icon is located poolside for your enjoyment with delicious food.

Located in Downtown Miami, it was within walking distance to shopping and Hard Rock Cafe.

The service was excellent and I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Miami.

Viceroy Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower